4 bedroom, 2 bathroom, semi detached home. Located in a lovely development in walking distance of Loughrea Town centre and local amenities.
The property comprises of hallway, WC, Kitchen dining room, utility, and living room on ground floor. 4 bedrooms (master en-suite) and main bathroom are located on the 1st floor.
Entrance Hall 5.48m x 1.83m, Understairs wc, Living Room 5.48m x 4.6m, Open Fireplace, French Doors to Kitchen, Kitchen/Dining 6.10m x 5.48m, Fitted Wall & Base Units, Utility 2.13m x 3.66m Door to Rear,
First Floor Bedroom 1 3.66m x 4.27m Fitted Wardrobes, Bedroom 3.66m x 3.66m Fitted Wardrobes, Bedroom 3 3.05m x 2.44m Fitted Wardrobes Bedroom 4 3.35m x 3.35m, En-suite Shower/ whb/ wc, Main Bathroom Bath/ whb/ wc Landing Large Shelved Hotpress/ Airing Cupboard
Michael Regan Auctioneering Ltd, for itself and as agent for the vendor or lessor (as appropriate) gives notice that:
• These particulars are only a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or a Contract.
• Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, and they are believed to be correct, they are not warranted and intending purchasers/lessees should satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the information given.
• All statements in these particulars are made on the without responsibility part of Michael Regan Auctioneering Ltd or the vendor or lessor.
• No statement in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
• Neither Michael Regan Auctioneering Ltd nor anyone in its employment or acting on its behalf has authority to make any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
• Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good repair or condition or otherwise nor that any services or facilities are in good working order.
• Photographs may show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were taken and you should rely upon actual inspection.
• No assumption should be made in respect of parts of the property not shown in photographs.
• Any areas, measurements or distances are only approximate.
• Any reference to alterations or use is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation, listed building or any other consent has been obtained.