Commercial Premises with extensive frontage onto two streets Main Street & King Street. The premises is an ideal location for a restaurant/Cafe and or retail space.
The property comprises of a Three Story Building fronting onto Main Street with Two Buildings onto King Street with a total site area of 3150 sq feet approximately.
Loughrea is a very busy provincial town located 34 km East of Galway on the main Dublin/Galway route. The property is located mid way along the Main St of Loughrea on the southern side of the street.
The property can be sold with or without the 7 day licence.
Long established, high profile pub/business currently not trading.
This substantial three storey premises in the center of Loughrea on the main Dublin/Galway route. The premised comprises of Ground Floor: Bar/Lounge, Ladies & Gents, W.C. First Floor: Reception, Restaurant, Bar, Kitchen, Store/Free Room, Ladies & Gents W.C., Second Floor: Office & Meeting Room.
Viewing is highly recommended.
Storage: (2.90 x 2.67)
Storage: (4.11 x 3.20)
Bar: (0.43 x 0.71)
W.C Ladies Gents: Store Room: (6.10 x 5.79)
Bar: (6.40 x 4.04)
Reception/Waiting Ro: (4.57 x 4.57)
Ladies & Gents Toile: Restaurant: (13.72 x 4.57)
Kitchen: (4.57 x 3.96)
Preparation Room/Sto: (6.10 x 2.44)
Michael Regan Auctioneering Ltd, for itself and as agent for the vendor or lessor (as appropriate) gives notice that:
• These particulars are only a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or a Contract.
• Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, and they are believed to be correct, they are not warranted and intending purchasers/lessees should satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the information given.
• All statements in these particulars are made on the without responsibility part of Michael Regan Auctioneering Ltd or the vendor or lessor.
• No statement in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
• Neither Michael Regan Auctioneering Ltd nor anyone in its employment or acting on its behalf has authority to make any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
• Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good repair or condition or otherwise nor that any services or facilities are in good working order.
• Photographs may show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were taken and you should rely upon actual inspection.
• No assumption should be made in respect of parts of the property not shown in photographs.
• Any areas, measurements or distances are only approximate.
• Any reference to alterations or use is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation, listed building or any other consent has been obtained.