Beautiful detached EcoHouse has been built to the highest of standards and provides luxury energy efficient accommodation to the discerning buyer or investor.
The property benefits from an Air to Water heating system which is self-sustaining and means that you will never have oil or fuel charges again making this an extremely affordable house to maintain.
Situated on a generous plot of 1.5 acres the property offers 4 Bedrooms, 2 Reception Rooms, 3 Bathrooms, Cloakroom, Garage and Gardens laid to lawn.
• A rated energy efficient
• Cat 5 wiring
• All major appliances included
• Water to Air Heating
• Private water well
• Investment property
• Eco House
• No Heating Bills
(Sizes in meters)
Open Plan Kitchen Breakfast Room: 8.99 x 8.63
Bedroom 4/Study: 5.13 x 4.36
Bedroom 1: 5.92 x 5.25
Bedroom 2: 5.25 x 4.41
Bedroom 3: 3.83 x 2.64
Michael Regan Auctioneering Ltd, for itself and as agent for the vendor or lessor (as appropriate) gives notice that:
- These particulars are only a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or a Contract.
- Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, and they are believed to be correct, they are not warranted and intending purchasers/lessees should satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the information given.
- All statements in these particulars are made on the without responsibility part of Michael Regan Auctioneering Ltd or the vendor or lessor.
- No statement in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
- Neither Michael Regan Auctioneering Ltd nor anyone in its employment or acting on its behalf has authority to make any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
- Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good repair or condition or otherwise nor that any services or facilities are in good working order.
- Photographs may show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were taken and you should rely upon actual inspection.
- No assumption should be made in respect of parts of the property not shown in photographs.
- Any areas, measurements or distances are only approximate.
- Any reference to alterations or use is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation, listed building or any other consent has been obtained.
The property is situated in a semi-rural location within 3 miles of the River Shannon which provides excellent fishing and water sports activities
The town of Woodford Is located in a scenic area of South East County Galway, with the River Shannon on one side and on the other the Slieve Aughty mountains.
Woodford is equidistant from Galway and Limerick, an hour from Shannon airport and two hours from Dublin. There are two golf courses within easy reach of the town, at Curra and Portumna, and there is fishing and boating on the Shannon. The adjoining area is perfect for walking through woods and open moors.
Woodford is well placed for traveling on to the other scenic areas of Galway and Connemara.