Detached 4 bedroom 2 story house in nice rural setting, well established gardens and outbuildings on approx 3/4 acre site only 5kms to train station.
oil fire central heating, open fire in sitting room and wood burning stove in living room.
en suite in main bedroom.
Ground floor bedroom
Double glaze windows
Fiber optic broadband available
front porch 3 x 1.82
living room 5.4 x 3.9
Kitchen 8.22 x 5.48
Hot press - oil range
lounge room 4.87 x 3.96
Bed 1 5.48 x 4.87
En-suite 3.65 x 2.43
Bed 2 5.48 x 3.65
Bed 3 4.87 x 3.65
Bed 4 5.74 x 6.40
Bathroom 4.87 x 2.43
Located just off the R350 on the Ballinasloe to Athenry road
approx 6kms to loughrea
M6 motor way is only 5 kms giving access to Galway city within 40 mins.
Aprox 20kms to Ballinasloe & Athenry
Athlone & Gort are approx 40 kms
By appointment only
Michael Regan Auctioneering Ltd, for itself and as agent for the vendor or lessor (as appropriate) gives notice that:
• These particulars are only a general outline for the guidance of intending purchasers or lessees and do not constitute in whole or in part an offer or a Contract.
• Whilst every care has been taken in the preparation of these particulars, and they are believed to be correct, they are not warranted and intending purchasers/lessees should satisfy themselves as to the correctness of the information given.
• All statements in these particulars are made on the without responsibility part of Michael Regan Auctioneering Ltd or the vendor or lessor.
• No statement in these particulars is to be relied upon as a statement or representation of fact.
• Neither Michael Regan Auctioneering Ltd nor anyone in its employment or acting on its behalf has authority to make any representation or warranty in relation to this property.
• Nothing in these particulars shall be deemed to be a statement that the property is in good repair or condition or otherwise nor that any services or facilities are in good working order.
• Photographs may show only certain parts and aspects of the property at the time when the photographs were taken and you should rely upon actual inspection.
• No assumption should be made in respect of parts of the property not shown in photographs.
• Any areas, measurements or distances are only approximate.
• Any reference to alterations or use is not intended to be a statement that any necessary planning, building regulation, listed building or any other consent has been obtained.